I work with local labs to run basic diagnostic and screening lab work that is covered by insurance. For those without insurance, I have an arrangement with Quest Diagnostics to provide lower cost lab tests which you can pay for ahead of time.
I also work with specialty labs to provide more in-depth analysis when we agree that further information is important for your care. Many of these companies do bill insurance; however, coverage for these tests varies dramatically.
- US Bio Tek Laboratories – food sensitivity and allergy testing
- Diagnostech’s – hormone and stool testing
- Boston Heart Diagnostics – detailed cardiovascular and blood sugar testing
- Cyrex Labs – gluten cross reactivity testing
- 23 and Me – genome sequencing – we then take your raw data and interpret this through additional software to create a specific plan for you based on your DNA.
I also provide interpretation of existing lab work.