The ChARM patient portal is our primary method of communication outside of our office visits. Here you can send me quick questions, review your treatment plans, and more. Because standard email is not secure, all messages need to be sent through ChARM. Once you have logged in and become familiar with the features, I think you will like this one-stop location for your health needs.
If you are a family with more than one patient using the same email address, your login information will be the same. Once you have logged in, you can switch between patients using the toggle function in the top right corner of the screen. If you are a patient at multiple clinics that use ChARM, you can also toggle between clinics in the same area.
If you are having difficulties, you can review the user guide linked in your original invitation email. Also, I do have access to your username if you forget this, but I never have access to your password.
Common Helpful Uses
- Securely submit your paperwork through questionnaires with no need for printing.
- View current and past treatment plans
- Create your own personal health tracker
- Securely connect to me via HIPAA compliant email
- Review your lab results
- Review your imaging results
- Access all handouts that I have shared with you
- Upload documents for my review
- View your invoices
A quick note on scheduling your visits, I do not use ChARM for scheduling as it is not as user-friendly as Acuity, so all appointments must be requested here.